ADS

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs.






I don't understand him anymore. I thought he was a faithful christian, a good man and husband.  
My friend, his wife is quite beautiful and humble and has just given birth to her first child. However, her loving and caring husband has started acting funny. 

Today,i went visiting her at home for the third time after she delivered but only found her husband home. After telling me about her whereabout, he threw the most surprising compliment ever.....at me! He said my boobs are lovely and exactly his taste while smiling sheepishly. "holy moses!" i exclaimed in my mind. Anyway i hurriedly left confused but only said i would call her later.

I feel like ive betrayed my friend. embarassed Not uttering a word in reply to his yeye compliment is heavy...ive not called her. 

I don't want her heart broken...but somehow she deserves to know. Please how do i handle this? ive been trying to get off this mood but no way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always send your relationship issues to genevieveugozor@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...