ADS

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Jilted!... Desperately In Search Of Love.....


I had a failed relationship last year. A man I've been with for 13 years and we lived together for 2yrs & suddenly he said he felt we were not compatible and should part ways. It was a huge blow to my family and I but I'm healing. This January, an old friend who has been married for over 6yrs with no child asked that we "court" and if I can give him a child, he would marry me.

A female friend also introduced me to a single guy who I've grown very fond of and he's been a good company since same January. But sometimes, he just goes off grid, won't call and not pick my calls either. He will later call and be apologetic that he's been busy and I should not think he's cheating on me. Though, I told him bit of my story that I was jilted.

He promised to stand by me and not let the same "sh*t" happen again. Now the problem is I'm having this allergic reaction and neither he or the married guy have shown concern about me or even come to see me.
I'm someone who hardly share my problems with people as I really don't have friends. Please help!

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. 13 years is just too long to court, well he got tired of you. Never tell a MAN about bn jilted in the past it makes them to feel pity not love. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong in saying your past but not the bad part. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 years is just too long to court, well he got tired of you. Never tell a MAN about bn jilted in the past it makes them to feel pity not love. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong in saying your past but not the bad part. All the best

    ReplyDelete

Always send your relationship issues to genevieveugozor@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...