Relationships Issues, Advice, Entertainments, Celebrity Gossips and Fashion. #Wink#
ADS
Monday, March 7, 2016
Is He Trying To Waste My Time........
I was heartbroken at an early age, after that incident it killed the love I had inside. I've been in so many relationship but never loved any of them like my first but I do like them as a person and when it ended it doesn't bother me. In 2010 i meat this Edo guy on 2go, we got talking and we finally met face 2 face August same year, his handsome & he lives an average life & I liked him so we started dating. In 2012 xmas we traveled to his place to see his family which they all loved me & in 2013 we started talking about our introduction.
A week before xmas in 2013 he came to see my mum & dad with wine & told them his intentions which he promised coming with his people February 2014. I traveled to spend the new year......with him & we had a big fight & I came back home. Both families knew what happen & everyone including myself said it was just a misunderstanding that we should settle it but he took d whole thing very serious, all effort from my mum/sis and both his mum/sis for us to settle was in vain. He later told my sis & mum that i've killed the love in him. I travelled to see him so we should settle but he told me same thing & that his not interested again or if I can give him time to build back the love, this was in march 2014. The whole of 2014 passed no word
from him (calls / chats) nothing cos he stopped
all communications between us for 1year 8months. In July 2014 I met this married man, we started as friends for like...
...3month indeed he's a friend. I told him about my relationship & he advised that I should give him (my guy) the time he asked for. So I starting dating this married man, he gets me, we talk like brother & sister, he started a business for
me, he advices me on what to do at all times which is working for me & my business. I was surprised one Sunday afternoon when I received a message on whatsapp frm my EX. saying Hi, I looked at the chat for close to an hour before I later replied back saying hi, that was in September 2015, we started chatting then he started calling etc. He asked me to come see him in October but i told him I was busy & that he should come, he later came to see me November. We talked that night...
...which he said his pastor told he that am the one for him & that he's back & ready to get married, that next year will nt pass us by that he has planned it all. After much talk about what happen & marriage this 2016 he also promised coming for the xmas break, he wanted sex but I refuse & told him that we should focus on other things in the relationship...
...rather than sex bcos he already knows am good & we slept. The next morning he travelled back & we kept talking, 1st week of December he called that he will not be able to come for xmas again that he will be travelling home for the xmas bcos he has weddings to attend, I told him no problem. His mum,sis & even his dad all spoke to me & they were so happy we've...
...settled. He came back & I was like this is the year you said we are getting married so tell me what's your plan like!, he told me no plan yet but he knows this year is nt passing us by!!! I was surprised bcos he said he has plans already but I didn't ask any question. We still talk but no discussions about the marriage plans & he keep asking me to come & seen him, I...
...refuse & told him my mind that I don't want the whole repetition of how I will go/he will come see each other and what we do is have s3x & all, that these days we don't talk like we do, but all he talks about is for me to come see him & that his making me feel he just want s3x from me! He kept quiet & that was how we ended the conversation. When he calls, all we...
...talk about is; how r u, how's ur day, have u eaten, what r u doing, etc. No sweet talk at all. When I complain he said I should bring up gist. My married friend supports the relationship but i do see some signs of jealousy whenever my guy calls, we're still together & moving on softly. I clocked 31year on the 15th of February & my Mum is on my neck for marriage, yet nothing is happening and my guy is not saying anything, I like him & I do feel something for him, but right now I don't know if his back for real or trying to waste my time. Pls I need yor advice on what to do.
The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

First of all,cut ties wiv d married man.tell ur guy to define ur relationship wiv him.if u are just fuckbuddies,cut him loose.ure 31 nd so what.better to marry late than to marry d wrong man.don't let any1 pressure.remember that afta d wedding,d marriage is urs and ur spouse's alone.don't b in a hurry dear.d Lord is ur muscle.cheers
ReplyDelete