ADS

Sunday, March 27, 2016

I Just Wanna Be A Bad Girl.....



I'm writing this message in tears. why am I not always lucky when it comes to relationship?. I give my all, I'm always there for them, I don't ask for money, I'm a good girl etc and I abstain from pre-marital S*x. I lost my virginity to my ex when other guys left me cos of that. I thought that was the best way to keep a guy then, I was in the university then, It was horrible.

I never enjoyed it. S*x is just overrated. After that, we had S*x like twice during the relationship cos I didn't want to lose him. He eventually left. After our break-up, I decided to abstain for S*x. I have been single for almost 3 years now, cus I'm not lucky when it comes to relationship. Last year, I decided to open my heart again but I'm always getting hurt.

Is it a crime to be a good girl. The guys will always say, you are a good girl, I have never seen anyone like you and so on. But why me. They say they can't date without S*x and I don't want it. I guess good girls are not appreciated anymore in this world. I'm tired, I just want to turn to a bad girl, don't fall in love, break guys heart and risk all. ‎

Should I turn this attitude off. I know it has some consequences but i'm ready to risk it. Why do good girls get hurt the most and all the bad ones are getting married every weekend. I'm frustrated. I'm giving up.



3 comments:

  1. Oh sorry! Don't be bad girl. Some guys still out there appreciate and love good girls. I thumb up for good girls and hold her with respect. So keep the good d real will find you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not just yet your time. You don't just have to be bad, but don't be too good because men might think you pretend or you are desperate

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not just yet your time. You don't just have to be bad, but don't be too good because men might think you pretend or you are desperate

    ReplyDelete

Always send your relationship issues to genevieveugozor@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...