ADS

Sunday, March 6, 2016

I Am Losing My Mind.....

I have been married for four years now. I wont say we've not had our ups and down we do but its been on a light note  compared to what is happening now. There is one of my husbands friend that sells cars abroad so hubby wanted to buy from him so he sends the pictures of the car to me via whatsapp to show hubby, and he's also been disturbing hubby to download Whats App so he can be sending the pictures to him directly which hubby told me i didn't have a problem with that.

My brother came around so he told him to download the whatsapp for him. He did that and also activated a facebook account and that was when problem started in my once peaceful home. Hubby spend time facebooking and whatsapping....


...all his friends on facebook are girls, he's always the first to chat them up very early in the morning  even before talking to me his wife. I saw a whatsapp message he sent to his married friend telling her how sexy and tempting her ass is complementing her curves and all that i got furious because he has never commended me for once but i commend him...

...alot. I am not bad looking even after two kids i am size 14. I confronted him he apologised. Fast forward to yesterday i saw a message he sent to a girl whom he claimed he doesnt know calling her sweetie and all that as usuall i confronted him he apologised i forgave. Today again my 3yr old son opened his whatsapp page and gave the phone to me...
...only for me to see where my hubby is asking a girl

"When Was The Last Time That A$$ Got Fù*ked"

it really broke my heart i confronted him angrily he didnt say anything i had to just leave the house drove down to church to cool off. I came back and he's carrying on as if nothing happend. I am not against him chatting with girls but as a married man there are...
...somethings that he shouldnt be discussing with girls. I also forgot, he has a calling to serve in the ministery as an evangelist so this whole thing is really tearing me down i want the house to advise me on what to do because as for me am already tired of the marriage.



Please Advice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always send your relationship issues to genevieveugozor@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...