ADS

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Advice Me: I Had A Threesome With My Bestfriend’s Ex And His Friend


Please I am not sending this email so that anybody can judge me. I feel bad enough as it is and feel like I have betrayed a friendship. The situation is that I had a threesome sex with my best friend’s ex-boyfriend and a friend of his. I actually have no issues sleeping with my friend’s ex but I know that my best friend and her ex are still having s*x.

Usually I tell my best friend everything and now I feel like I have broken a trust. Should I tell my best friend about the encounter with her ex and the other guy or should I just go keeping it a secret. It is sort of tearing me up inside that I have a secret of this nature from her. Please I am reminding you all that if you don’t have a mature opinion on the matter, you can keep your thoughts to yourself.

Thank you. Looking forward to reading advice from mature folks at Marital Ties

1 comment:

  1. Tell her, so far they are not having anything serious. But you too no dey alright when you no b dog

    ReplyDelete

Always send your relationship issues to genevieveugozor@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...