Relationships Issues, Advice, Entertainments, Celebrity Gossips and Fashion. #Wink#
ADS
Thursday, March 17, 2016
They dated for 7 years before he dumped her....
He promised my sister marriage and After dating her 7yrs he disappointed my sister. He broke up with her. He told her he cant marry her that she is old. He said my sister will find it very difficult to get pregnant. My sister will be 37yrs in 3months time.
Please, is this true?
Will my sister find it very difficult to conceive?
Is that reason enough to dump a lady who he has wasted her years?.
I know many suitors that came for her but she insisted she wants to marry this man that dumped her.
Now she can't think straight! She has been crying every blessed day, can't eat, had her bath by force after a lot of pressure from my mum in fact life have been miserable for her and I can't bear it anymore *tear* I feel like killing this Man when ever I see him but right now I don't know how too/what to tell my sister please help with your advice thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Always send your relationship issues to genevieveugozor@yahoo.com