ADS

Thursday, March 31, 2016

I Have told my boyfriend to send his friend parking... but




My boy friend's mom died about 2 years ago, his siblings are not in the same town with us but his mom built a 2bedroom flat(in the same town with us) where she lived before her death. After she died he moved in so that the house isn't vacant but he claims he can't stay all alone so he asked for my permission to house a friend of  his which I thought was reasonable at the time. After about 2 month, 3 more guys joined them in the house making them 5 guys. I started getting uncomfortable and I only visit him once a while.

 Now the issue is these guys have been staying in the house for over a year now without paying rent, buying food stuffs, paying light or water bills and they are all working.
All the bills are on my boyfriend. Not to mention the way they leave the kitchen and sitting room unkept (although I never clean up after them) . One of the guys bought a car and to my surprise he collects money from my bf to take his car out whenever he asks...


...almost to the rate of a taxi driver. On vals day my bf asked for his car to be able to take me out he charged him 500 per
hour. Even after telling him that he will fuel the car. This is the same guy that my bf will take anywhere when he had his car before selling it due to some issues and living in the house free of charge. Since...
...that vals day I have not gone to see my bf cos I know that if I meet that guy in that house he will regret seeing me cos I will give him a piece of my mind. I've told my bf to send them packing especially that guy if not I'm not setting foot in that house again but he says I'm overreacting and this is tearing us apart....


...please am I really overreacting. Isn't it in my place to demand such from a guy I've been dating for 4 yrs? I don't believe those guys are real friends, they are just living off him.

Please I need your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always send your relationship issues to genevieveugozor@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...