ADS

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I don,t want it to look like am too jealous...

I just quite a relationship last year November when my ex boyfriend like a fiancée said he thinks he needs a break and I gave it to him cause I was tired of the relationship before then but I was just holding on.

The whole thing started when my very good friend came to me to tell me that my boyfriend was always flirting with her whenever they chat that he told her to come meet in IMO where he is currently serving but my ex told me before then that it was my friend that was always flirting with him and i told him to tell her to stop saying such with him because i am no longer comfortable with it and that if he cannot i will help, that was how he fled up and said he would lost the respect he had for me..
if I should ever try it in my life but that was long before my friend told me her own part but the funniest aspect is that she didn't show me the messages.
To cut the long story short, I'm in another relationship and this same friend of mine has started seeking for personal advises from my new boo which is the same way she started with my ex.

Now I'm fed up and my boyfriend isn't seeing what I'm seeing because I don't want it to look like I'm too jealous.

Please, what should I do?



1 comment:

  1. Rule no1 do not let your friends gain access to your spouse

    ReplyDelete

Always send your relationship issues to genevieveugozor@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...