I met this girl through a relative and we had issues at the beginning. She had people she was seeing and I had people I was seeing but I had put a stop to it. We officially started dating in 2011 around May and by June, we had fallen out as a result of some random issues that I don’t even know. She felt that my brother did not like her – but in retrospect, he didn’t.
We started having endless arguments - she broke up with me and then we got back together and decided to give the whole thing a second try. I found out that she had another guy. However, I played mute (mind you, we were both in different cities). She randomly called me re-assuring me about the relationship.
We started having endless arguments - she broke up with me and then we got back together and decided to give the whole thing a second try. I found out that she had another guy. However, I played mute (mind you, we were both in different cities). She randomly called me re-assuring me about the relationship.
She said there was no other guy but we both knew there was. All these while, we hadn’t even seen each other in person. I went to visit her in her city and we hooked up and decided that we were going to be together. We went to the court house shortly afterwards and she moved to my state. All this while, I didn’t give her a ring because my business was down.
She didn’t have an issue with it but I did because I felt people were passing comments which sometimes makes me give her attitude. Although, she says hurtful things when she is upset also. I’m a business man and as such, sometimes cash is slow. During these periods, she took care of all the bills and never asked me to pay anything.
However, she doesn’t act like her money is our money and she feels like I always choose my brother’s side over her. One time, I was broke and needed money and she didn’t give me which made me feel like she won’t have my back if things get bad in the future. She got pregnant and I thought it was bad timing because my business wasn’t going smoothly.
So I wasn’t there for her as I should have been. Towards the end of her pregnancy in 2012, we had an argument in our apartment and she pushed me which I responded by slapping her. For whatever reason, I felt like it was her fault and we apologised to each other and moved on. I couldn’t understand why she couldn’t really get over it.
So sometimes when she has attitude over it, I give her attitude not thinking about the pregnancy hormones. Anyway, after our son was born, we were so happy and things were fine. However, things went sour about 9 months after when she wanted to give our son solids and I wanted her to give him milk and she won’t listen to me so I beat her that night.
Since that night 3 years ago, things have not been the same. She wants to leave but I think marriage is for better for worse and no one should leave their marriage.
How can I win her heart back?
Thanks

No comments:
Post a Comment
Always send your relationship issues to genevieveugozor@yahoo.com