ADS

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson’- Iyanya Speaks

Popular Nigerian music artist, Iyanya has finally opened up about his relationship with Ghanaian movie star, Yvonne Nelson. 
In his brief chat with MTV Base VJ Ehiz, Iyanya speaks about how he felt after their public breakup and that, he still maintains a cool relationship with the Ghanaian screen diva.
Speaking on what broke their relationship, he disclosed that “ Now this is the problem…famous guy, famous girl. It’s hard man ”.

Iyanya added that after the breakup the public saw him as the bad guy.
He said, “ When that Yvonne Nelson thing happened, I was not happy but then I will look like superman out there. I was not happy because everybody thought I was the evil guy because her heart was broken, I looked evil. What happened to the other guys that broke her heart before me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always send your relationship issues to genevieveugozor@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...